I’ve put together a “hot-fix” update that includes a number of fixes and a few small features. As a hot-fix, this update will need to be installed manually (rather than from the FlightView app). As none of the fixes are critical, feel free to skip this unless you need one of the two new features. These include:
- Trig transponder configuration – required only if you have a Trig TT21 or TT22 transponder connected to your FlightView system.
- Gear deploy reminder – posts an audio and display alert reminding the pilot to verify gear deployment.
You can download the hot-fix here. You will need to install it manually. The process is fairly simple:
- Power on your FlightView system (or at least your FlightBox Pro EXP).
- Connect to your FlightBox’s Wifi network (starts with “FlightBox-“) from your computer*.
- Open your web browser and direct it to 192.168.10.1 – the IP address for […]